Celebrating 100 Years of Ministry at Twin Rocks
Photos from the July 21, 2018 Centennial Celebration…
Photos by Ron Dingman.
About the Centennial: A Century of Memories
A Snapshot of the Day…
9:30am-11:45am – Garibaldi Parking at the Old Mill RV Park & Event Center (210 3rd Street) and ride a shuttle to Twin Rocks Friends Camp.
10:00am – (Special Option) Train Ride to Camp from Garibaldi aboard the Oregon Coast Scenic Railroad! (See below for details.)
10:30am – Festivities began
- Celebrating God’s Faithfulness
- Museum: A Remarkable Century of Camp Ministry
- Reunion / Display Tents
- Fun for the Family
- Classic Camp Activities – Boating at Spring Lake, Archery, Gaga Ball, Human Foosball, Miniature Golf, Fun at the Beach
- Special Attractions – Inflatables, Portable Climbing Wall, Centennial Crafts
- Kettle Corn, Sno Cones, Cotton Candy, and Espresso
11:30am-1pm – Lunch on the Lawn
- Live Music – Camp Music Spanning the Decades
- Food Stations:
- Salmon Sandwiches, Clam Chowder, Barbecue Brisket, Hamburger and Hot Dog Sliders
- Vegetarian and Gluten-Free Options
- Green Salad, Fruit Salad, Quinoa Salad
2-3:15pm – Under the Big Top Tent: Celebrating 100 Years
- Centennial Dessert
- Twin Rocks Signature Chocolate Chip Cookies & Tillamook Ice Cream
- Special Presentations
- Twin Rocks Testimonials
- An Abundant Century Video Presentation
- A Look to the Future (and opportunity to participate in its success)
3:15pm – Continuation of Morning Activities
4pm – Conclusion (Shuttle buses returned attendees to their cars in Garibaldi from 3:15-4:30pm).
ABOUT THE CENTENNIAL…
Arrival to the Centennial in Style Aboard the Oregon Coast Scenic Railroad!
A special Twin Rocks Centennial excursion train was available from Garibaldi to the camp. The train is operated by the Oregon Coast Scenic Railroad, who graciously offered a discounted rate to attendees of the Centennial.