Celebrating 100 Years of Ministry at Twin Rocks
Grand Celebration: Saturday, July 21, 2018, 10:30am-4:00pm
Please click HERE to RSVP
and reserve your space at the Centennial. Thanks!
Come Celebrate with us at Twin Rocks Friends Camp on July 21, 2018, from 10:30am-4:00pm.
A Century of Memories
It has been 100 years since Twin Rocks Friends Camp was founded in 1918, and hundreds of thousands of people have enjoyed life transforming experiences and positive growth at camp. We want to take time to reflect upon these memories with you. As such, we are throwing a party in celebration of our shared history, and it is our hope that you will join us at Twin Rocks for our Centennial Celebration on Saturday, July 21, 2018.
A snapshot of the day…
10:30am – Arrive and enjoy the festivities!
- Celebrating God’s Faithfulness
- Museum: A Remarkable Century of Camp Ministry
- Reunion Tents
- Fun for the Family
- Classic Camp Activities – Boating at Spring Lake, Archery, Gaga Ball, Human Foosball, Miniature Golf, Fun at the Beach
- Special Attractions – Inflatables, Portable Climbing Wall, Centennial Crafts
- Kettle Corn, Sno Cones, Cotton Candy, and Espresso
11:30am-1pm – Lunch on the Lawn
- Live Music – Camp Music Spanning the Decades
- Food Stations:
- Salmon Sandwiches, Clam Chowder, Barbecue Brisket, Hamburger and Hot Dog Sliders
- Vegetarian and Gluten-Free Options
- Green Salad, Fruit Salad, Quinoa Salad
2-3pm – Under the Big Top Tent: Celebrating 100 Years
- Centennial Dessert
- Twin Rocks Signature Chocolate Chip Cookies & Tillamook Ice Cream
- Special Presentations
- Twin Rocks Testimonials
- An Abundant Century Video Presentation
3pm – Continuation of Morning Activities
4pm – Conclusion
ABOUT THE CENTENNIAL…
Visit the Past. Peruse one hundred years of camp history and reminisce with friends about Twin Rocks and its impact upon your life.
Create New Memories. Bring the whole family and enjoy a day of camp activities and fun for all ages!
Fellowship and Worship Together. Enjoy a coastal summer day featuring family-friendly foods that highlight the best of our local cuisine and time-tested camp recipes. Take time to worship God, thanking the Lord for meeting with you at Twin Rocks over the decades.
Look to the Future. Learn about current camp ministries, our direction and goals for the coming years, and discover new programs that may be of interest to you.
Even in the days when visiting Twin Rocks Friends Camp meant pitching a tent in a field, it was still marked by smiling faces and nature’s breathtaking beauty. Something about camp keeps us coming back. Below are a few photos of Twin Rocks’ development through the years that we hope elicit memories of your own transformative camp experience.
Girls Camp, 1977
Blob at Spring Lake, 1990s
Tween Camp, 2012
Boys Camp, 1971