For children entering 1st-5th grades in fall 2018
July 30th – August 3rd, 2018
(9 am until 4 pm, Monday through Friday)
Day Camp at Twin Rocks Friends Camp provides opportunities for children to experience the beauty of God’s creation as they play and learn in the great outdoors. High quality staff and counselors lead groups of campers through a variety of activities which might include anything from rafting on the lake and hiking on the trails to playing miniature golf and shooting some arrows on the archery range. Singing camp songs and listening to exciting stories round out what might happen on any given day at camp.
Quotes from Parents
“We were very pleased with our son’s very first camp experience!”
“In my daughter’s words, her favorite part of Day Camp was ‘Everything!’ She loved every part of day camp, going on the Extreme Swing, building the cabin, singing songs, and going in the water were all definitely highlights for her.”
“Careful planning, organization and kindness was put into all the camp staff’s efforts.”
What will my child experience at Day Camp?
At Day Camp, your child will have the opportunity to…
• Enjoy swimming and boating at Spring Lake
• Explore Charlotte’s Mountain on a nature hike
• Shoot arrows on the archery range
• Sing some favorite camp songs and learn new ones
• Take a turn on the Extreme Swing (junior-aged campers only)
• Play a round of Mini-Golf
• Build sandcastles, find seashells, and play at the beach
• Learn about God’s love and what it means to be a follower of Jesus Christ
Registration Limit and Deadline:
• Twin Rocks’ food service team will provide a breakfast snack and lunch each day.
• Bring your family and join us on Friday evening for an open house and BBQ dinner.
• Each child will receive a free t-shirt!
• Space is limited, so send in your registration form by Friday, July 27th.
Cost: Twin Rocks uses a Tier based pricing structure, please click here for details.
(Scholarship funds are available – please check with the camp office.)