It’s time to register for camp!
Governor Brown has highlighted day camps as an important enrichment activity for children in Oregon. Detailed safety procedures from the State of Oregon, combined with our usual high standards for health and safety, make it possible for Twin Rocks to not only offer our traditional day camp week in July, but to add two new weeks of camp in June. Read about what we are doing to keep campers, staff, and the community safe here.
Yes, that means we have three weeks of day camp this year!
June 15th – 19th, 2020
June 22nd – 26th, 2020
July 27th – 31st, 2020
Since we now have three weeks of camp, we are offering discounts for attending multiple weeks! We encourage you to sign your campers up for 2 or 3 week-long sessions, as each will have a unique theme. They can attend one week for $120, two for $225, and all three for $300!”
Some important notes:
- The June camps are open to Tillamook County residents only.
- Each week will be similar, but with different themes, making registering for multiple weeks valuable.
- We offer discounted rates for multiple-week registrations.
- Camper groups will be size limited to 10. We will make every effort to honor requests for specific putting campers in groups together.
- We have put numerous enhanced health and safety measures in place for these camps.
- Camp will run from 9am to 4pm, Monday through Friday.
- Camp size is significantly limited, so register today!
Day Camp at Twin Rocks Friends Camp provides opportunities for children to experience the beauty of God’s creation as they play and learn in the great outdoors. High quality staff and counselors lead groups of campers through a variety of activities which might include anything from rafting on the lake and hiking on the trails to playing miniature golf and shooting some arrows on the archery range. Singing camp songs and listening to exciting stories round out what might happen on any given day at camp.
Quotes from Parents
“We were very pleased with our son’s very first camp experience!”
“In my daughter’s words, her favorite part of Day Camp was ‘Everything!’ She loved every part of day camp, going on the Extreme Swing, building the cabin, singing songs, and going in the water were all definitely highlights for her.”
“Careful planning, organization and kindness was put into all the camp staff’s efforts.”
What will my child experience at Day Camp?
At Day Camp, your child will have the opportunity to…
• Enjoy swimming and boating at Spring Lake
• Explore Charlotte’s Mountain on a nature hike
• Shoot arrows on the archery range
• Sing some favorite camp songs and learn new ones
• Take a turn on the Extreme Swing (junior-aged campers only)
• Play a round of Mini-Golf
• Build sandcastles, find seashells, and play at the beach
• Learn about God’s love and what it means to be a follower of Jesus Christ
Registration Limit and Deadline:
- Twin Rocks’ food service team will provide a breakfast snack and lunch each day
- Campers will be in stable groups of 10 throughout each camp week. We will make every effort to honor requests to put specific campers in groups together.
- Space is limited, so send in your registration form by Friday, June 12th.
Cost: This year, day camp has a unique pricing structure that includes discounts for multiple weeks of camp. See the registration page for details!
(Scholarship funds are available – please check with the camp office.)
Day Camp Director
Twin Rocks Program Directors