Join Us for Day Camp 2021!
Day Camp at Twin Rocks Friends Camp provides opportunities for children (Grades 1-6 next fall) to experience the beauty of God’s creation as they play and learn in the great outdoors. High quality staff and counselors lead groups of campers through a variety of activities which include everything from rafting on the lake and hiking on the trails to playing miniature golf, shooting arrows on the archery range, singing silly songs, and enjoying engaging stories. It’s non-stop fun, adventure, and smiles.
Two weeks of Day Camp now open for registration:
- June 28 – July 2, 2021
- July 26-30, 2021
Space is extremely limited for Day Camp.
We believe camp is an important enrichment activity for children in Oregon, offering unique social and spiritual opportunities for growth. Detailed safety procedures from the State of Oregon, combined with our usual high standards for health and safety, make it possible for Twin Rocks to offer a fun and engaging Day Camp. Read about what we are doing to keep campers, staff, and the community safe here.
Some important notes:
- Camp will run from 9am to 4pm, Monday through Friday.
- Camper groups will be size limited to cohort sizes being determined by the State of Oregon. We will make every effort to honor requests for specific putting campers in groups together.
- We have put numerous enhanced health and safety measures in place for these camps.
- Day Camps will likely include campers and staff who reside outside of Tillamook County.
Cost for Day Camp 2021:
Twin Rocks utilizes a tiered pricing model for its camps. Please choose the option your family can afford:
- $220 – cost of camp
- $180 – cost of camp with a small scholarship
- $140 – cost of camp with a medium scholarship
(Please don’t let a lack of funds keep your child from attending camp. If none of these options is affordable for your family, please phone the camp at 503-355-2284 and apply for a larger scholarship.)
Quotes from Parents
“We were very pleased with our son’s very first camp experience!”
“In my daughter’s words, her favorite part of Day Camp was ‘Everything!’ She loved every part of day camp, going on the Extreme Swing, building the cabin, singing songs, and going in the water were all definitely highlights for her.”
“Careful planning, organization and kindness was put into all the camp staff’s efforts.”
What will my child experience at Day Camp?
At Day Camp, your child will have the opportunity to…
• Enjoy swimming and boating at Spring Lake
• Explore Charlotte’s Mountain on a nature hike
• Shoot arrows on the archery range
• Sing some favorite camp songs and learn new ones
• Take a turn on the Zip Line (grades 4+ only)
• Play a round of Mini-Golf
• Build sandcastles, find seashells, and play at the beach
• Learn about God’s love and what it means to be a follower of Jesus Christ
A backpack with swimsuit & towel, sweatshirt or jacket, and wear your tennis/athletic shoes!
Registration Limit and Cohorts:
- Twin Rocks’ food service team will provide a breakfast snack and lunch each day
- Campers will be in stable groups as established by State of Oregon guidelines throughout each camp week. We will make every effort to honor requests to put specific campers in groups together.