Sadly, due to the ongoing COVID-19 crisis, this program has been cancelled for 2020.
June 7-10, 2020
A camp for your next steps in life.
Are you a young adult 18-25 at least a year out of high school?
Join us for a brand new camp experience at Twin Rocks! Be refreshed, connect with others, and cultivate your faith at this retreat focused on discerning God’s will and truth through Scripture. We’re excited to offer you this three night, four day retreat with dynamic worship, grounded teaching, engaging discussion, and restful hangout spaces. Renew ties with old friends and make new ones. Come individually or bring your friends and get ready to learn, be challenged and be encouraged.
What can you expect at this retreat?
- Thoughtful content from leaders and time for conversation with one another as we journey together towards a Godly life.
- Restful or adventurous activities. Choose to sit by the fireplace drinking tea or coffee, hit the lakeside trail, or get a new view of camp from our zipline.
- Space to hear from God and process what you hear. Grab coffee in the Undertow Cafe or eat s’mores around a campfire as you discuss what Scripture is teaching you.
- Time to build and grow great relationships with old friends and new. Play a round frisbee golf, take a walk on the beach, or play a board game around the table.
- Daily devotionals from Scripture, and thought provoking questions for you to consider throughout the day and week.
Sounds great, but what does this cost?
Yes, you read that right! $25 for four days and three nights at the Oregon Coast eating amazing food, enjoying the beach, the woods, or the lake, and deepening your relationship with Jesus.
Due to generous gifts, we are able to offer this retreat at this amazing discounted rate. See our tiered pricing page for the full details of the true cost of our camps.
Retreat price includes all lodging and meals from Sunday dinner to Wednesday breakfast.