Overnight Accomodations

Hadley Hall


Historic Hadley Hall, built in 1935, is named for Chester Hadley, whose inspiration led to the founding of Twin Rocks Friends Camp in 1918. Today, Hadley Hall remains the camp’s largest building, and serves as an ideal location for women’s retreats, family conferences, and youth camps.

This dormitory-style building has seven restrooms. Hadley Hall has 97 beds (and 122 bed spaces when two are placed in each double bed). Rooms on the facility’s first floor are handicapped-accessible.