Acquired by Twin Rocks in 1978, Harbor Villa Retreat Center is a five-unit oceanfront facility ideal for small retreat groups and family reunions of 10-40 people. Each year Harbor Villa welcomes over 2,500 retreatants who come to enjoy the beautiful Pacific Ocean just a few footsteps past Harbor Villa’s front yard.
Each of the three large beach homes, the Lighthouse, Anchorage, and Harbor House, comes equipped with full kitchens, so groups can do their own cooking, and comfortable sleeping, living, and dining areas. Additionally, there is an outdoor campfire ring with seating, a tetherball, a horseshoe pit, and barbeque grills. Our two smaller units, Captain’s Cabin and Lower Deck, may be rented in combination with the larger homes when additional housing is needed.
SEE THE FACILITIES:
- You can explore Harbor Villa Retreat Center online by utilizing our interactive Harbor Villa Site Map.
- If you have a broadband internet connection, enjoy our Adult & Family Retreat Promotion Video.
Harbor Villa may be rented up to a year in advance. For information about how to host an event at Harbor Villa Retreat Center, please call the camp office at 503-355-2284 or contact us via email at email@example.com
Explore the Facilities:
2021 Rental Fee: $395 per night, plus $7/person/night (10 person minimum)
Harbor Villa’s premier facility is ideal for adult retreat groups and family reunions. The Lighthouse has an outstanding ocean view out its front room picture window and sliding glass doors, which open onto a large deck. The facility has six bedrooms, including a handicapped accessible room with bath. The total sleeping capacity is 24 (18 beds: one queen bed, five double beds, four twin bunks, and four twin beds). There is a large living/dining room area, full kitchen, and five restrooms—four on the main level and one on the lower level.
2021 Rental Fee: $234 per night, plus $7/person/night (7 person minimum)
The three-level Anchorage has large picture windows off the main floor living area, which afford a beautiful ocean view. The Anchorage has four bedrooms (one on the main level and three on the lower level), each with a double bed, and a large upstairs sleeping area with six twin beds. The total sleeping capacity is 14 (10 beds). There is a large living/meeting/dining area with woodstove, full kitchen, and two restrooms.
2021 Rental Fee: $214 per night, plus $7/person/night (10 person minimum)
With two large upstairs sleeping areas, the Harbor House is ideal for youth groups. On the main floor there is a bedroom with one queen bed and a handicapped accessible bathroom across the hall. There are two bathrooms upstairs. One upstairs sleeping room has one queen bed and 4 bunks, and the second sleeping room has one double bed and 4 bunks. The total sleeping capacity is 22 (19 beds). Harbor House has a full kitchen, living and dining areas, and a propane fireplace. No ocean view.
2021 Rental Fee: $59, plus $7/person/night (May be rented only in conjunction with larger units)
Cozy Captain’s Cabin sleeps two and is a favorite with many guests. It is ideal as a cabin for a retreat speaker or whenever special, separate housing is needed. There is one bedroom with a queen bed, a bathroom with shower, a full kitchen, and a dining table with chairs. The living room has a propane fireplace and a small, but beautiful, ocean view.
2021 Rental Fee: $46, plus $7/person/night (May be rented only in conjunction with larger units)
Our smallest unit, Lower Deck, sleeps 2-3. It has a queen bed and a sleeping loft built into the wall with one twin mattress suitable for a sleeping bag. There is a bathroom with shower, a small kitchenette with a microwave oven and mini refrigerator, and a table and chairs. No ocean view.
Reasonable Rates: All of the retreat facilities at Harbor Villa have a per night fee for the building and a per person fee of $7 per night. Fees for 2021:
- Lighthouse: $395/night, plus $7/person/night
- Anchorage: $234/night, plus $7/person/night
- Harbor House: $214/night, plus $7/person/night
In addition, either of the two smaller units may be reserved in combination with the above larger units when additional lodging is needed for larger retreat groups: In 2021,
- Captain’s Cabin: $59/night, plus $7/person/night
- Lower Deck: $46/night, plus $7/person/night
Harbor Villa Retreat Center is located on the beautiful Oregon coast. Each year some 2,500 individuals utilize the retreat center for youth retreats, men’s/women’s church retreats, and family reunions. Harbor Villa is a ministry of Twin Rocks Friends Camp and Conference Center and is governed by the Evangelical Friends Churches of southwest Washington and western Oregon. We exist for the purpose of providing a year-round program and facility for camping and conferences in a Christian atmosphere.
At Twin Rocks, we desire for each person to grow in relation to self and others, but most importantly to grow in relationship with God through Jesus Christ. Through providing a quality setting, we believe a person is helped to receive guidance and instruction for living a Christ-like life in the world today.
- Group Criteria – Harbor Villa Retreat Center is an ideal location for retreat groups of 40 to 50 people who provide their own food service. Harbor Villa is available to the following types of groups:
- Non-profit, organized groups with planned group activities or meetings; and
- Family groups of 10 or more with planned group activities.
- No Alcohol – Please be advised that Harbor Villa Retreat Center does not allow alcohol on the premises.
- Kitchens – Each kitchen is equipped with dining and cooking dishes and utensils. In each of the three larger houses (Lighthouse, Anchorage, Harbor House) the kitchens are equipped with: a stove, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, table service to serve at least 25 (silverware, glasses, cups, plates, bowls), serving dishes, platters, cookie sheets, Pyrex baking dishes, stainless steel bowls (3 sizes), strainers, several pitchers, coffee maker with filters, tea kettle, several sizes of pots & pans. There is a varied supply of hand utensils.
- Heat – All units have electric heat. In addition, the Captain’s Cabin and Harbor House have propane fireplaces, and Anchorage has a wood stove. The Harbor Villa wood storage is located on the west-end of the Harbor House building. Please help yourself.
- Noise – Out of respect for all Harbor Villa guests and neighborhood residents, we ask that the noise level be restricted between 10:00 pm and 8:00 am. Please give special attention to this when traveling to and from the beach late at night.
- Telephone calls – A guest access phone is located at the West end of the Harbor House. It is a toll – restricted phone, which will allow collect or credit card calls. In a 911-type emergency, you may use this phone or ask to use the phone at the Harbor Villa Office across the street.
- Wireless access – Harbor Villa now has wireless access in each facility.
- Walls – We ask that posters and banners not be attached to walls. Please use bulletin boards.
- Equipment – With advance notice and depending upon availability, the following are available for your use: VCR, podium, white boards and easels.
- Sunset Park – Located just a half block south of Harbor Villa, this public park area is open to all our guests. It is equipped with 5 picnic tables, 3 pedestal barbecues, and fire pit with benches; and has a trail that leads to the beach. It is a great place to view sunsets.
- Pet Policy – Out of respect for all guests, Harbor Villa has a strict No-Pet Policy (with the exception of service animals). We realize that occasionally some members of your group haven’t heard about our Pet Policy. If someone arrives at our facilities with a pet, he or she must take the pet to a local boarding facility that we will recommend.